Thursday, 15 April 2010

She is...









..my inspiration, beautiful, clever and talented young lady. This is Zoë; her real and full name is Zoë Demaruis Portia Flood. She is 19 years old; she is French, Vietnamese, and Mexican. She lives in Downtown Los Angeles with her boyfriend. She is a huge nerd who is really into anime and video games but she is also an artist. (I think, very good artist) She does many things: fashion design, modeling, cosmetology and she is just starting to put her hand in styling as well.  
When I first saw her photos on Chictopia, I was in amazement. I must say, so beautiful, chic and inspiring person I saw never before. I admire her, because she makes her clothes, like she want. I love her photos and her pretty face is cute.:-))) 
You can also admiring her blog: http://grandtheftthrift.blogspot.com/ 
Love , peace and fashion Ikin´

7 comments:

  1. WOW this is so so so nice of you! thankyou so much ivanka! you are such a sweetie, I don't even know what to tell you to tell you about my massive amounts of appreciation! thankyou so much!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got some style!:D Lovely pics!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no,mne sa paci len na niektorych fotkach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so pretty! she has great style!

    come check out and follow my fashion blog!
    http://thetwinslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. prve styri fotky su velmi pekne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ako vidno, potešila si ju :)

    ReplyDelete